Would you like to be the voice of CAS Candidates?
The CAS Candidate Liaison Committee is looking for candidates taking CAS exams to join the committee as official candidate representatives. The selected candidates would be active participants on the Future Fellows editorial board.
The representatives would be responsible for presenting candidate views to the committee to help identify issues that should be addressed by the CAS. The candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Be a candidate for the Casualty Actuarial Society;
- Be active in the examination process (must have sat for a CAS examination within the last two sittings);
- Be willing to serve a two-year term;
- Participate in the Candidate Liaison Committee meetings (quarterly telephone conferences and an annual in-person meeting); and
- Provide one letter of reference from CAS member.
To be considered for the position of candidate representative, your application and one letter of reference from a CAS member must be received at the CAS Office by August 16, 2012. The new representatives will be selected in September and would begin a two-year term in December.